Google

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Student comments Spring 2015

I'd like to thank all of you on the Elmhurst College film fest "team" for your partnership with the Elmhurst Cool Cities Coalition on the One Earth Film Fest. I believe the event was a success overall, and the post-film discussion was great...Elmhurst Cool Cities Coalition

It has been awhile since I have talked to you and been able to catch up.  I don't think I have seen you since graduation! I know I am no longer your advisee, however I was hoping you could help me...I was wondering if perhaps I could come to visit you on campus sometime this week to pick your brain? AG

Just as you feel fortunate to have had us as advisees, we feel even more fortunate to have had you as an advisor! I thank you so much for all of your help -- from the questions you've answered regarding my class schedule and career path to the informative and entertaining lectures you've led in class. Thank you so much for shaping my college journey these past four years! I will be sure to mark my calendar when a date is set for a dinner in May. Have a wonderful week,...NR

Thanks for including me! You have been my favorite advisor and I still consider you one even though I couldn't change it on paper. :)  MH

I meant to talk to you about this after class, but it completely slipped my mind -  I know you are not my advisor, but I feel more comfortable coming to you for help vs my advisor. I wouldn't mind sitting down to chat or if you could direct me to someone that could help me even further that would be great...Thanks! You're the best!  LA


No comments: