Google

Thursday, December 31, 2015

The stuff that memories are made of!

as your courses were very much part of my fond Elmhurst memories!...PM

Elmhurst is losing a great advisor and professor!!...KH

Although, I do agree, Elmhurst is losing a fantastic advisor. I still think about the impact you had on my life, which was integral in shaping me into who I am today. Thank you for everything you've done, although I hope to see you sooner than later!...LM

I can tell from your email your update is one of mixed emotions. It must be incredibly difficult to take time away from Elmhurst after all you have invested. However, to your point, your work needs to fulfilling and come with a positive working environment. I'm so pleased to hear you will continue teaching, your impact on students (of all levels!) is immeasurable. Your new group will be lucky to have you! JB

Thanks for everything over these past four years, I am so grateful for all your help! ...EC

I hope you're having a great and relaxing break. I'm coming to some major questions about my education, internship, and future career. ... Iwas wondering if it would be possible to meet with you and ask your advise on some things when we are back in school. 

Thank you for all your hard work and patience with me over the last 4.5 years. It is greatly appreciated!...MQ

No comments: