Google

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Student comments during yet another Fall Term - Fall 2014

Good morning, I got accepted for the MBAA Conference in Chicago. This makes me very happy and my family is very proud. I am so thankful that you encouraged me to apply for it and for all your support that you've given me. LW.

Thank you so much for the help! It's nice to have a professor that cares enough about graduates to help out after they're gone! I am currently looking in a wide array of industries right now. I have turned down 5+ job offers because I don't want to settle for a job when I know I can strive for something better with more growth... NP

I just wanted to let you know I've made my decision! I'm accepting ABC's offer. EFG left me a voicemail message today so I will call them back tomorrow and tell them no and then call ABC to accept. Thanks for all your help in my decision process! :)  EC

I really enjoyed your class this year. I feel as though I learned a lot -- especially from the SPSS and Conjoint Analysis tools. I also really enjoyed visiting Mariano's, and the simulation was a fun part of the course. Thank you for being such a great teacher and great advisor, and I hope you have a wonderful holiday break....NR

Of course I got an A in finance! I always fulfill my promises :)  MH


Thank you for your help today with the Indian showcase. I think it went well and I was pleased that the three students participated. I was really interested in your experiences growing up and in the intricacies of the languages. My apologies for leaving before you finished. BG

The plaque has been installed. It looks great. thanks for everything you have done for me... HN

 The fact that you thought I was nomination worthy is award enough for me! DM

Thank you so much for the email! I worked very hard for those grades and I truly appreciate the recognition.  NR

I'm AN, a junior this year.  I'm an Education Major and am thinking about adding a minor in business administration.  My brother,  said you would be a good person to talk to and get your perspective.

I hope you had as great of a summer as I did. Now it's finally time for me to find a big girl job. I might have an opportunity at a part time position for the moment at XYZ so I am wondering if you would be able to write a recommendation letter? I know this is a busy time for you with the new school year just starting, but I would really appreciate your help... ID

Thanks so much for your constant support  KK

Thanks so much for the interesting and eye-opening directed readings group!  IJ

I wanted to thank you both for such a wonderful educational experience.  I really enjoyed reading the book and being able to discuss as a group.  This class was truly eye-opening.  Thank you for all your work!  EV

I thought I should send a quick email and let you know how my job is going post graduation. I am still at .... I am enjoying it. I am learning a lot and the culture is great. I am also working with some bigger name clients which has been awesome. Thank you for all your help and advising me on what to do post graduation. I am really glad I took this position. The environment is great and the work is good too...  AT

Thank you again for all the help and guidance you have given me. I appreciate it beyond words. AG.

Your confidence in me has helped me to have more confidence in myself and the decisions I am making.  Though it took some thought, I did decide to go to Istanbul for the summer!  I will leave in mid-June and return in mid/early-August.  It is certainly an interesting time to visit and I am excited to finally get to visit the country I have spent so much time and energy learning about...CE

As my first year of college comes to a close, I am reflecting on my Elmhurst Experience and I am very pleased with my time at Elmhurst College. It truly went by so fast and I have been fortunate to experience what Elmhurst has to offer. Thank you for really helping my transition to Elmhurst College and your support! EC

I felt as though I gained applicable, real-world knowledge in the two classes I previously took with you, so if you have any upcoming recommendations for the Fall, J-term, or Spring of next school year, let me know. SJ

 It would be really great if you could be my mentor. I feel I can learn a lot from you and continue to grow my knowledge in the business world and more. EM






No comments: