Google

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Perfect Resume for a Fox News Analyst position

Woman fired after Obama Facebook post: 'I'm not racist' - latimes.com: "A Turlock, Calif., woman fired from her job after using a racial slur to describe President Obama on Facebook and writing "maybe he will get assassinated" said she is not a racist.

"I'm not racist and I'm not crazy. just simply stating my opinion.!!!" Denise Helms wrote on Facebook.

The controversy started Tuesday night. The Facebook statement by Helms, 22, posted immediately after Obama's reelection, went viral and prompted an investigation by the Secret Service about whether it was a true threat.

"I didn't think it would be that big of a deal," Helms told FOX40 Sacramento in an interview outside her workplace at the Turlock Cold Stone Creamery. "The assassination part is kind of harsh. I'm not saying I'd go do that or anything like that, by any means, but if it was to happen I don't think I'd care one bit."

As Helms' post continued to go viral on Facebook and Twitter, the national ice cream chain began to respond to people who expressed outrage over Helms' post."

'via Blog this'

No comments: