Google

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Student comments



I thank you for all you have done in the class, helping us with the assignment etc., you are an inspirational lecturer...I now read the Financial Times and am watching how things progress in China with a view to teaching English as a foreign language there.Thank you for the wealth of knowledge you have imparted and enjoy the holidays.. AOL

Really enjoyed your lectures and will see you in the new year...PP

Really enjoyed your class....AMH

Well thank you, believe it or not, this is the first time I have looked at our yelp reviews. I look forward to dinner with you in two weeks. : ) MS

Hi Professor Gopal, How are you? I just wanted to send you a job update in my life to get your opinion on a few things....Any thoughts on either of these companies/ career paths? AM

Haven’t talked to you in a while – how are things going?...JB

Thanks so much for thinking of me and pursuing this. I'm going to schedule a meeting with her right away. Are you going to be at the retreat?

this is JS. I am writing you sir regarding a personal professional situation that I am facing right now....
I would like to know your opinion sir based on your experience.


You have always gone above and beyond any expectation I could have had for an advisor...Denis M.

Thank you for a wonderful class, I enjoyed it..Merissa M.

Thank you for all your insight and the great real applications!  Elizabeth F.

It couldn't have been half as much fun without you as our professor! Thank you so much for opening my eyes to the world of Marketing. It's been a blast...Aja R.

Dr Gopal, For sure! Bring a camera!! But I guarantee that a lot of us will look like we were up ALL night studying for your amazing exams!!! So please beware!..Theodora A.

By focusing on metrics that lead back to the ultimate customer, I have begun to alter my approach when initially reviewing potential suppliers, especially from overseas. They are sometimes caught of guard when asked about what they measure and realize it is not conducive to our company's needs. Recently DuPont Teijin completely changed their management structure. When asked, they replied they were too internally focused and disconnected with their customers objectives. Thanks for excellent class....Mike C.

I just want to drop off a little note of thanks! You are awesome!    Christine S.

Maggie (my sister) really enjoyed your class.  She said she liked the atmosphere and she liked how you incorporated commercials during the powerpoint. Thanks for the personal attention that you gave her during
class...Joe F.

Time has passed since our International Marketing class, but I wanted to let you know the dividends your class continues to provide. Last Friday I was in Dunnhumby training (they do store loyalty cards) and we discussed their relationship with "Tesco", and their "50/50 Joint venture" with Kroger. All of which I was able to relate to because of your class. Thank You!.. Craig J.

Thanks for all you've done in class this semester too, I really enjoyed Business 271, and I hope to have you as a teacher again sometime!. Nikol B.

It's been a great 4 months session, and thank you for making the subject interesting. Meifang  C.

On a personal note, I thought you were one of the best professors I had at Elmhurst. There were times I was frustrated with the workload you gave us but I knew then, and understand more today you were challenging us to think and get the most out of our time together. I thoroughly respect and appreciate that as a former student. Eric S.


I looked for you amongst the teachers, but I didn't see you. I just wanted to let you know that you were one of the most enthusiastic, inspiring professors that I had at Elmhurst and you left me with fond memories of the college and your class. Thank you again for your confidence in me! Antoinette C.


No comments: