Google

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Awash in rupees

Rupee falls: Students abroad uncertain about future - The Economic Times: "My family planned to finance the first year of my education in the US. However, now with the falling rate of the rupee, I plan to approach a bank for an education loan. Even daily living expenses will go up. My parents work in the service sector. Initially we agreed on them funding the first year, but now we don't know how much it will come to by the time I start with the course. So we may look at the loan option," said Narayanan. "Since the rupee value is falling every day, we do not know where we are heading to," he added.

Parents of another student from Ghatkopar, Bhavin Shah, had plans to keep Rs 5 lakh in store for additional costs the family may incur due to the falling value of the rupee.
"

'via Blog this'

No comments: