Google

Monday, October 12, 2009

When people remember...

Today I received an email from a student who graduated more than two years ago. He was one of my advisees, and an outstanding individual. He gave me an update about his personal life, and then went on to write that "...This current year many of my friends graduated from college and have found difficulty finding career opportunities. Also many other graduate students in XYZ's accounting program are very nervous about getting jobs, especially foreign students that tell me companies are not hiring foreign students. All of this makes me thankful for going to Elmhurst and having a certain advisor that was always looking for opportunities for me."


This student also helped others find employment. It is nice to see young boys and girls mature into outstanding human beings.

No comments: