Google

Friday, October 16, 2009

A week that was....

This Friday night winds down a hectic week. Advising is in full swing, and some students have needed a lot of advice and encouragement. Once in a while a student will remark that "I always feel better after talking with you" so I must be doing something right.

Along with advising, a number of committee meetings also took place- these meetings reveal the different ways people approach an issue. I also had a meeting with a business man BrS who is interested in opening an office in India and I am helping him out as he has provided internship to one of my students. Also had an Honors reading class, visits by two former students, two guest speakers, and I gave a presentation on India yesterday. Upon reflection, this hectic pace is rather self-inflicted, but there is no other choice.

No comments: