Google

Friday, October 30, 2009

Interesting thoughts from intelligent students...

Communities can only improve when we are not being passive members. “Be a participant in the world that you’re in.” Perhaps if we can create a greater sense of community, we can create compromise on the controversial issue of gay marriage...KH

We have to somehow make the students care and want to go so that they can learn new and interesting things that they might not have known before....Even though I did not get to do much I was able to learn some startling facts that made me think about drinking and how bad it really is. I am going to keep on attending events to try and broaden my thinking and help myself be a better person...GH

The shift in willingness to accept has changed. The question of why exists here. The generations are changing. The future mindset is changing. This is very interesting. People are being less conservative it seems, or just more willing to accept...CS

I feel that going to this event has changed the way I look at college. I want to get out there and join more organizations and get involved because staying in my room all day gets pretty boring. I want to learn more about people and what they have to offer...GH

No comments: