Google

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Pleasant Memories

Comments from the past few weeks..


It's a memorable part of my life...PS. 9/2/09

I just read a lengthy paper on video game music (the topic of my next paper - I wanted something lighter), and I was struck by how unimpressive it was...poor grammar, bad spelling, random/snotty/tangential arguments...and then I realized it was this guy's MASTER'S THESIS! AND HE APPARENTLY GOT AN A! I suddenly felt much more comfortable about graduate school...JB. 9/2/2009

Thank you so much for your help, I really appreciate it!..AD. 9/1/2009
Every class and every interaction with you was a great learning experience for me...PS, 8/29/09

We are going to have to schedule another race at some point ... though I ran more this summer, so hopefully I can still beat you!" HW, 8/29/2009
we all student of group 3 will miss u ........i hope we will get another chance to sit in ur class in future..SG, 8/28/2009
i've already started reading the book...! btw, i love coffee.. :) as for prjct, please let me know what more can be done.. i really want to work further on the project..as for score, im happy with my score.. however, i really want to get into more details of SCM.. please let know what more can i read on SCM. also let me know the source of reading. ..RPT, 8/28/2009

I've been thinking that I should write you an e-mail for a while now... but I realized today that I couldn't wait any longer! How are you? What's new? I was particularly thinking of you this morning when I found a copy of the Wall Street Journal on the breakfast table. On the front page there was a fascinating article about Wal-Mart. It had everything to do with global business!I suppose that reading the Wall Street Journal is a sign that I'm getting my head back in the game, and getting ready for another school year. I do have to admit that I am pretty excited to test the waters and see what this year will have in store. Already the potential is building. Of my 5 housemates 2 are from China and one from Bulgaria.... they are international grad. students at U Mass. We make for a very diverse house! ...One of my great stars, CB, 8/27/2009

It was really a great time with you in IILM for one term. I really enjoyed your classes.They always drive my mind to ask queries & charge me up.Not even classes but the interactive chatting sessions that we had in your cabin...There`s always a requirement of some people in ones life that charge you up to ask things, know things & see things bit in a different mood & you are the one of these people to charge me. Well now you are back at your place but i m hoping to see you back in december as you told. We`ll miss you Sir. Have a great life & do keep guiding us whenever you feel so & we required so...RK, 8/28/2009

It has been a great joy for me to meet you and get to know you. Thank you for the "High Output Management" by Andrew Grove...RC, 8/30/2009
Its simplicity make you clear headed about all the basics of management.

No comments: