Google

Thursday, June 04, 2009

A Rewarding Pursuit - Looking back at Spring 2009

The Spring 2009 semester has ended, and it is time to compile the good, the bad and the ugly for the term.

Notes of Appreciation
  • Prof. Gopal, Thank you so much for having me apply for this scholarship, I really appreciate it and am so excited! Thank you for always looking out for me. KC.
  • Thanks again for last night I had a good time. I also would like to thank you for all your guidance over the past four years, it has been very enjoyable. KVL.
  • Thank you for all you have done. ZJ.
  • I believe that the three courses I took from you, BUS-271 Intro to Global Business (Spring 2006), BUS-230 Principles of Marketing (Fall 2006), and BUS-375 International Marketing Management (Fall 2008) have helped me develop a solid foundation for my graduate studies in the international business field...Thank you for your time and consideration, along with all the hard work and investments you have made in my education! NB.
  • Thank you for everything this semester. I really enjoyed your class. It was one of my favorites. LB.
  • I had hoped to tell you in person, but I have decided that I will not be returning to Elmhurst next year. I thank you for everything that has gone so well this semester. CB.
  • Thanks for class, I got a lot out of it.BM.
  • I just wanted to say thank you for all your help! I went for an interview today for an internship with XYZ and got it! I appreciate everything you have helped me with! MF.
  • Thank you for a great semester! CB.
  • I really enjoyed your class and think you are a very good professor. CB.
  • Thank you again for the recommendation and encouragement. JB.
  • I just wanted to send a short Thank You for your time, advice and suggestions for our capstone project, as I know your schedule was very busy. PO.
  • I just wanted to say thank you for meeting with us today. It meant so much to know that you truly care about the experiences from the trip. HW.
  • Thank you for letting me know and thank you for all your help with everything over the past two years. It's been a pleasure to be your student and advisee. MS.
  • I didn't have to tell anyone else this but I know (from experience) that you are willing to sacrifice a lot for your students...CV.
  • You are one of their favorite instructors. They NEVER complained about your class...(a Mom)
  • Thank you again, it means the world to me. AC.
  • I certainly have been thinking a lot about Elmhurst College these days, particularly about giving back. I certainly enjoyed speaking at your class last fall, and have always had a passion to empower others with knowledge. CJ.

No comments: